Green-A-Thon a month-long awareness drive to promote sustainable products awareness in India among all the Building Industry Stakeholders, we are organizing a one-month-long Virtual campaign to advocate Sustainability in Construction. We will host Weekly Awareness Drives, Product Launches, Offers on a range of products, live Interactive Sessions, Campaigns Contests on Sustainability, awards in different categories of sustainability, and much more during the entire period from 1st June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
CATEGORIES OF AWARDS
Only Green Card Holders Can Participate
Green Card Holders
For New Users
Want to Participate? But Don't Know How? Watch This!
- Econaur Green-a-thon is organized to felicitate the Organizations/Individuals working for Sustainable/Green Buildings. All the project/product that is submitted for the award should be completed before 31st March 2022. Innovation/idea stage can be applicable with proper one line documents
- Only Green Card holder can participate
- Any Individual, Facility Manager, Organization or any Sustainable Product Innovator/maker can apply in the four Mentioned category.
- All details as mentioned in the Application form should be filled for participation.
- The Last Date of Submission of Application is 15th June 2022.
- The Winner of the Awards will be Announced on Virtual Platform on 30th June 2022, Link for the ceremony will be shared with all the participants
- In every category award will be given to Winner & 2 Runner-ups.
- The Jury of the award comprises of the Management team of Econaur, associated organizations and the Industry Experts.
Glimpse of Last Editions
Econaur Online Sustainability Awards 2021 was hosted on 22nd April 2021 to the companies which created innovative products which can be used in green construction and to the buildings which are energy efficient or contributing towards a sustainable environment. The Awards were conferred to the exemplary work in specific fields of environment conservation.
- Building Envelope – ITC Grand Chola
- Energy Management – Jodhpur Railway Station
- Indoor Air Quality – ITC Royal Bengal
- Water Management – Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa
- Waste Management – Ascendus IT Park, Chennai
“Biggest issue in work spaces is energy management, glad that Econaur recognized the efforts for energy management at Gainwell”
“HAL is honored to receive the award, it only pushes HAL to do more such projects. Thanking Econaur for the opportunity”
“We are happy to receive the award for Plant 13 Annexe Building under the category of Indoor Air Quality”