We live in uncertain times where there is a persistent risk of infections when we move outdoors. Maintaining good hand hygiene is one of the simplest things we can do to minimise our exposure to such risks. Common moments to use a handwash in a typical home
- After you arrive back home from outside
- Before you go to prepare or eat food,
- After you experience coughing or sneezing,
- After using the bathroom or lavatory and
- After you have handled garbage
Here is an all-natural, safe hand wash specially formulated to keep your worries away. It’s completely safe, made up of natural extracts of Haldi, Tulsi, and Coconut that leaves no smell after cleaning. The product is made with lots of love and care by the self-help women’s group whom we work with.
There are no reviews yet.
516A, Ignou Main road, Saket New Delhi, Delhi, Delhi India - 110068
There are no inquiries yet.