|Production Capacity||0-500 kg/hr|
|Briquette Size||3″ x 4″|
|Density Of Briquette||400 kg/m3|
|Finished Product Length||4″|
|Finished Product Shape||Cylindrical|
|Shape Of Finished Product||Cylindrical|
Majorly used as a substitute for coal. Kerosene, firewood for COOKING & BOILING WATER purposes.
- No. of People required to operate:
- Time to set up the Equipment: 5-8
- Production capacity: 40-45 briquettes/hr
Weight: 20 kg
- No. of hrs to harden the Briquettes:
- 10-12 hrs in direct sunlight after
- Burns: 15-20 mins/briquette
- Ideal Dimension of Briquette: DIA 4″ x Height 4″
- Ideal Weight: 325 gm/briquette
Along with the benefits of The Briquetting Lever Press, B-Jack offers a few more benefits over Briquetting Lever Press including:
- Increased compressing force.
- Increased production capacity.
- Lesser manual force requirement.
- Simpler assembly
- Simpler product operation.
- Increased strength.
Specification: Briquetting Jack Machine “B-JACK”
There are no inquiries yet.