- Model: AS165
- Size 16ft Dia
- No. of Blade 5
- No.s Motor Rating 1.1 KW
- Rpm 70 rpm
- CFM 1,80,000
- Taxes Extra at prevailing rates ( Current rate GST 18% ). Installation Cost @ 20,000/- per Fan ( Labor Only ).
- Prices may change without prior notice. Key component specifications. Gear Motor: Nord / SEW German make. IP 55 Protection, IE2 Efficiency, with Reinforced Bearing.
- Blade Mounting Hub: Aluminum HE9 Grade. Die-Cast Single Piece with Radiography tested.
- Blades: Aluminum HE9 Grade. Having the broadest blade section in the market. Having Two Ribs for extra strength.
- Paint: Driven by VFD of reputed make i.e Lenze / Danfoss / Crompton. Operated through KeyPad having easy and Long-life keys for Start / Stop, Reverse / Forward and Speed increase/decrease.
Control Penal boxes are provided with Power Coated finish and have dust-proof doors. Cable connections are through plug and play type for easy installation, maintenance and trouble-free long-lasting operation.
- Safety Features: All components are designed to keep safety as the first aspect of Fan performance. Adding to that additional safety provisions are configured considering CE requirements.
- Hanging Structure: Is made from IS 2062 M.S. tested Raw Material and welded by certified welders. All fasteners are selected with additional factory safety. All nuts are Nyloc Nuts. As an additional safety, SS Wire Rope is wrapped twice among roof and Fan Hanging Structure.
- Hub: Blade mounting Hub is Single Piece Diecast LM6 Aluminum Grade material. All Hubs are radiography tested for checking internal cracks if any.
- Motor to Hub couple: Motor and Hub are coupled to fail free couplings As an additional safety S clamps are provided to prevent fall out of Hub in the unlikely event of fall down.
- Blades: Blades are made from aluminium material with the broadest section among other manufacturers. Austar’s blades are having two ribs for additional safety. All Blades are provided with internal wire rope wrapping to prevent falls out in case of the unlikely event of Blade breakage.
There are no inquiries yet.