- Thermal Resistance PE bubble insulations are composed of either one or two layers of air bubbles sandwiched between two aluminium foil.
- This insulation is rated and tested by reflectivity and emissivity. It is 96% reflective and 4% emissive, which means the product only allows 4% of radiant heat to pass through it. To put it simply, the insulation does not try to slow the way heat passes through it, the insulation tries to eliminate heat from passing through it.
- Construction of pure aluminium foil attached to the polyethene bubble sheet using layer-bonding thermal process making it free of adhesive or chemical. Bubble insulation is Fibre free and blocks 96% of the radiated heat, that penetrates through a given structure or building.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (m)||Length (m)|
|4 & 8||1.2||40|
SINGLE BUBBLE INSULATION:
- Single bubble made of one layer of fire retardant air bubble film laminated with pure aluminium foil on both side .Temperature Range is -122oF to 230 oF (-50°C 110 °C).
DOUBLE BUBBLE INSULATION:
- Double bubble made of two layer of fire retardant air bubble film laminated with pure aluminium foil on both side. Temperature Range -122 oF to 230 oF (-50°C 110 °C).
|Product Types||R-value (m2*K/W)||Thermal Resistance Emissivity||Total Thickness (mm)||Temp. Range||Qty/Roll (m2/Roll)|
|Single Bubble Insulation||1.17||0.03 to 0.04||4 mm||122F to 230F||48|
|Double Bubble Insulation||1.27||0.04 to 0.05||8 mm||122F to 230F||48|
Class “A” as per ASTM E-84, Al foil thickness: 12 microns
|Product Name||Bubble Size||Dimension of Roll||Reflectivity (%)||Total Thickness (mm)|
|Single Bubble Insulation||(10 mm X 4 mm)x1||1.2 m x 40m||95 %||4 mm|
|Double Bubble Insulation||(10 mm X 4 mm)x2||1.2 m x 40m||97%||8 mm|
|Pole Barn||Air-condition Pipe|
|Crawl Space||Works well in both extreme cold and Hot climate|
|Suit for New and Old building Structure|
An extremely cost effective Thermal Insulation Material for PEB- Insulation, HVAC- Insulation, Reflective-Insulation, Building- Insulation.