Marmo Barrier – solvent base is ready to use weather-resistant and non-yellowing impregnation based on high-quality organic active substances. The product is absorbed by the stone due to the capillary forces, however, without closing the pores. The product is characterised by the following properties.
- Deeper penetration into substrates
- Excellent Hydro Phobic Properties
- Highly resistant to water-based staining damages
- Surfaces treated with MARMO BARRIER are harder and less slippery
- Easy to use & clean
- U V resistant
- Coverage: Approx 5 — 20 m2/litre — depending on the absorptive capacity of the stone.
- Colour: Transparent Yellowish
- Density: Approx 0.78 g/cm2
- Shake the container well for one minute before opening the container for use.
- Apply MARMO BARRIER uniformly over the surface till it is damp, using a clean white cloth/roller or paintbrush.
- Leave the treated surface for 4-5 minutes and remove excess product from the surface using a clean white cloth.
- The cleaning should be done, using a white cotton cloth by pressing the cloth on the applied surface and buffing the area in a circular motion, before the liquid dries on the surface.
- In case any dried residue is left on the surface, the same can be removed by reapplication of MARMO BARRIER and cleaning the excess immediately.
- Multiple applications may be required for some stones. In case of multiple applications, allow a 6 to 12 hours gap between the applications.
- Allow cure time of 72 hours (Air Cure) for sealers to become completely effective.
There are no inquiries yet.