Marmoflex-Eco is an adhesive for fixing ceramic tiles indoor and outdoor areas MARMO FLEX – ECO is a two-component high performance, polymer-modified adhesive for fixing impregnated stone, tile and large format tile and stones where nominal to moderate substrate movement can happen.
- Used as an adhesive for walls and floors.
- Thickness up to 10 mm
- Prolonged workability
- Very low VOC
- Appearance Mixture of binders
- Apparent Volumetric Mass = 0,96 kg/dm³ UEStc/CSTB 2435S helf Life = 12 months in the original packaging in dry environment
- Pack 20 kg bags
(a)Laying ceramic Tiles = 160 kg/m³ sand 0-8 mm EN 13139 – DIN 1045-2:A/B
(b)Laying Hardwood floors = 200 kg/m³ sand 0-8 mm EN 13139 – DIN 1045-2: A/B
- Pot life ≥ 3h
- Temperature range for From +5° C to +35°C application Foot traffic= 8 h
- Waiting time before laying
( thickness 5cm )
Ceramic Tiles = 24 h
Wood effect tiles = 5 days
- Coverage = 2 – 2.5 kg/m² per cm of thickness
- All surfaces must be dimensionally stable according to IS 1443-1972, level, cured, undamaged, compact, rigid, resistant, dry and free from any debonding agents and from damp rising.
- Mixing water ≈ 5 to 5 litres of clean water per bag
- To guarantee maximum adhesion it is necessary to apply a sufficient layer of adhesive.
- Large, rectangular sizes with sides > 30 cm may require adhesive to be applied directly on the back surface of the tile.
- Check samples to make sure the adhesive has been transferred to the back of the material.
There are no inquiries yet.