Perlcon Vertigrip provides a sand free, self-curing, extra strength, special tiling mortar for vertical surfaces. It’s even spreading ensures tiling work completely devoid of air pockets and cavities. Its special formulation decreases maintenance costs.
Being lighter and self-curing, Vertigrip is a boon for quick construction. No pre wetting of the substrate and tiles is required for application of Vertigrip. This saves water and prevents tile breakage. Vertigrip also allows a correction time of 10-12 minutes for readjustment of tiles, increasing the accuracy and aesthetics of tiling work.
- Dry density: 1200 kg/cum (+/- 5%)
- Initial setting time: 40–45 mins
- Final setting time: 500–600 mins
- Pot life: 2 hrs
- Coating thickness: 3-5 mm
- Coverage*: 3.75 sq.ft./kg (for 3 mm bedding)
- Shelf life**: 6 months
- Ideal for use at 27oC – 30oC
There are no inquiries yet.