‘Polybond’ Rockwool Building Rolls are made of bonded fiber insulation having maximum resistance to the passage of heat. The ‘polybond’ Rockwool Building Rolls are made of fine fibers spun from molten rocks of selected quality and chemically coated with thermosetting resin binders. ‘Polybond’ Rockwool Building Rolls consist of triple benefits like thermal insulation, fire protection and acoustical properties. ‘Polybond’ Rockwool Building Rolls can also be used for personnel protection which do not generate smoke and melt drops.
- bonded with thermosetting resin binders
- easy and safe to use, cut & install.
- machine made factory laminated with reinforced aluminium foil
- insulation of roofs, walls and floors.
- use in pre-engineered buildings, pre-fabricated houses, poultry farms, airports, auditoriums, AC ducting etc.
- makes the building envelope