Rockwool Lightly Resin Bonded mattress
Rockwool Light Resin Bonded Mattress
‘‘ Rockwool Lightly Resin Bonded mattress are made of fine fibers spun from selected rocks melted at high temperature and bonded with a thermosetting resin. The uniform distribution of fibers, the fine diameter of fiber and flexibility are the unique characteristics of ‘‘ Rockwool Lightly Resin Bonded mattress.
The uniform distribution of fibers, the fine diameter of fiber and flexibility are the unique characteristics of ‘‘ Rockwool Lightly Resin Bonded mattress. The properties are controlled to form mattress of predetermined density and thickness. The flexibility of mattress enable it to be application curved surfaces & hence are ideal for industrial boiler insulation, hot air duct insulation, tank insulation.
- ‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress are recommended for use in the thermal insulation of large vessels, boilers, machinery, equipment’s, ducts, flanges, valves and plates operation at high temperatures.
- These mattress are exclusively suited for wrapping curved surfaces or for cutting to fit over irregular shapes.
- Rockwool LRB mattress are user for both hot and cold insulation to conserve energy, maintain process temperature, provide protection from heat and reduce noise level.
- Rockwool LRB mattress are used for thermal insulation of large diameter pipe, tanks, boilers, ventilation ducts, Refinery Insulation, ovens, furnace and fire insulation of fire doors.
Standard Availability :
- ‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress are available in densities of 80 to 150 kg/mᶟ in the size of 1640 x 1220mm and thicknesses are available from 25mm to 100mm.
- Other sizes are available on request. ‘‘ Introducing LRB rolls of 600mm (width) and covering 4 sqm and 6 sqm.
Thermal Conductivity –
‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress has got excellent low thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK at 50° C mean temperature.
Fire Resistence –
‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress are non combustible when tested as per IS:3144:1992 clause 16 and Class ‘O’ to the building regulations.
These mattress are compatible with all form of material with which they are likely to come in contact in industrial and building applications.
Acoustical Properties –
‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress are suitable for acoustical treatment in industrial and building applications.
Moisture Resistence –
‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress are non-hygroscopic, non-capillary. They does not absorb moisture from atmosphere. Water repellent grade products available on request.
Compressive strength –
The mattress are resistant to compression and excellent recovery after compression.
Biologogical Properties –
‘‘ Rockwool LRB mattress are Rot proof, will not sustain vermin and will not encourage growth of bacteria, mould or fungi.
Chemical Neutrality –
Chemical neutral with a pH value of 7. The mattress will neither cause nor promote corrosion.