About DPL(Dealers Premier League)
DPL is a curated program designed to help the sustainable product companies expand and make their product’s reach to a wider audience. DPL will help companies to do business in new regions, it will also help companies those are manufacturing great sustainable products capable to reach the most required places and projects. Companies participating in DPL will be introduced to the new dealers from new places. This will help them create a new and wider dealer network across the country and these companies can develop their contacts with new contractors, channel partners and even can get a new business opportunities.
Plans for Participants (Companies)
About the Event
- For any Product Company participation fees is depending on there requirement, registrations will be online only and for Delegates/Dealers Rs. 500.
- Participation Fees is exempted for Econaur’s Partner Companies.
- All the Participating Companies will be given presentation slot as per there plan which includes introduction of their product, their working, Dealer requirement & the support provided to Dealer.
- The fees Includes the participation, presentation & one to one meeting with the Prospective Dealers/Distributors (Minimum 3).
- The participation fees does not include the Travel & Accommodation expenses, the participants needs to take care of the Boarding & Lodging on their own, Econaur team can help them in the booking only.
- All the Participants will be entitled to access the Econaur services free as per there plan, if they want to take any other plan will get 20 % discount on other plans.
- Last Date for product companies is 24th Jan. 2020.
- For Dealer/Deleagtes last date of Registration is 2nd Feb. 2020
- By 4th Feb 2020, Event details & Attendee details will be shared will all the Participating Companies.
- Refund of participating fees will be only in the case if company reports before 28th Jan. 2020, after that Econaur team will not provide refund for the participating fees.