Featured Product of the week 6th March to 12th March 2020
Econaur intents to promote Sustainable product & technology required in Buildings and in Construction, So every week on Friday we feature a product which is working to make Buildings & Environment Sustainable
- Ceramic wool blankets products are manufactured from Polycrystalline materials and offer such characteristics as high temperature stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, excellent thermal shock resistance, light weight, and superior corrosion resistance. Ceramic fiber products exhibit thermal stability at temperatures up to 1430°C (2606°F).
Problem & Solution Addressing
Without proper insulation in your building, we’ll need to invest in costly heating and cooling devices that consume more electricity, gas, and oil than necessary.
In a residential home, it’s most important to insulate the ceiling and roof, followed by walls, floors, and water pipes. In large commercial buildings, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, and entrance lobbies, must also be properly insulated to prevent weather-related damage and keep maintenance down. Not only can insulation reduce costs and keep building tenants comfortable.
- Industrial furnace wall lining
- Back lining material
- High temperature pipe insulation material
- Module processing material
- Fireproof coating
- Lining for furnace, kiln and oven
- Expansion joint and seals for furnace and oven
- Lagging of high temperature pipe work
- High temperature filtration
- Steam turbine and nuclear insulation