Terms and Conditions
1. YOUR AGGREMENT WITH ECONAUR
1.2 You also agree that by being a member of Econaur, you become the default subscriber of our newsletter & promotional mails and that would be receiving regular mailers regarding the same.
2. THE CONTENT ON ECONAUR
2.1 Ownership: You retain all rights and ownership in your content. Econaur does not claim any ownership rights in your content.
2.2 License to Your Content. Even though we don’t claim ownership of your content, we do need certain licenses to your content in order to operate and enable the Services. When you upload or submit content to our Services, you grant Econaur (and our parents and affiliates) a worldwide license to communicate, distribute, host, make modifications or derivative works (solely for the purpose of better showcase your work), publicly display, publicly perform, publish, reproduce, store, and use such content. The license granted by you is for the only purpose of operating, marketing, promoting, and improving our Services. We will attribute to you if we incorporate your content into a Econaur feature or into promotional or marketing materials.
2.3 Accessing and Sharing Your Content. By submitting your content to our Services, you also give other Econaur members the right to share your content via various social medial platforms integrated with Econaur. We may offer you ways to access and remove your content. Our Service may also provide ways for you to limit the scope of use and access and other user’s access and use of your content. You are responsible for determining the limitations that are placed on your content and for applying the appropriate level of access to your content. We do not monitor or control what others do with your content. It’s your responsibility to let other users know how your content may be shared and adjust the setting related to accessing and sharing your content accordingly.
2.4 Termination of License. You may terminate this license at any time by removing your content from the Services. However, you agree that Econaur may retain and use copies of your content for archival or backup purposes and for the investigation purpose mentioned later.
3. CRITERIA FOR USING ECONAUR
Service Eligibility: You can only use our Services if you are over 15 years old, it is legal for you to use our Services, and you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
4. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may need to create an account with us in order to use our Services. It is your responsibility to keep your log-in credentials secure and you are responsible to Econaur for all activities that occur via your account. Unless Econaur expressly allows you the right to create and manage account information as an account administrator for a company or as part of a team account, you may not use another person’s Account Information.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT
5.2 Impersonation. Because Econaur is all about creative professionals getting credit for what they create, we require that you use your real name in your profile. If we in good faith believe that you have created an account impersonating another person, we may, in our sole discretion and after an internal investigation, either transfer your account to the person who you are pretending to be or terminate your account with no liability to you.
6. USE OF OUR PLATFORM
6.1 Econaur is not responsible for (a) the loss, corruption, or damage to your content, (b) the deletion or accuracy of your content, or (c) the security, privacy, or communications related to your content.
6.2 We may create limits on the use of Services, including limitation on file size and storage space. Econaur may require you to delete your content until you are within certain storage space limits.
6.3 We may include links to websites or services that we do not operate. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content appearing on these websites or services.
7.1 We do review all content uploaded to the Services and may use available technologies or processes to screen for certain types of illegal content (for example, child pornography) or other abusive content or behavior (for example, patterns of activity that indicate spam or phishing, or keywords that indicate adult content has been posted outside of the adult wall).
7.2 Econaur may access or disclose information about you, or your use of a service, (a) when it is required by law (such as when we receive a valid subpoena or search warrant); (b) to respond to your requests for customer service support; or (c) where we, in our discretion, think it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Econaur, our users, or the public.
8. KALLAGE’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Services and any trademarks, logo, sample code, software, and other content and assets that Econaur provides to you as part of the Service are protected by intellectual property rights. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any such intellectual property rights. You may not use content accessible from our Service unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. You are not permitted to use Econaur’s trademarks and logos related to the Services without our prior consent. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any text or proprietary notices contained in our materials. You cannot use the Econaur Materials to construct any kind of database.
9. USER’S WARRANTY AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS
9.1 You represent and warrant that you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to your content and have the right to grant us the license.
9.2 You also represent and warrant that your content will not violate or infringe any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy, of any person or entity.
9.3 You agree to indemnify and hold Econaur and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, co-branders or other partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your content, your use of the Services or Econaur Materials, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. OUR DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
10.1 You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Services, you may be exposed to materials from others that you may consider offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, and agree to accept that risk. Views expressed on our website or through our Services do not necessarily reflect our views. We do not support or endorse certain content posted by you or other users. Certain content from others may be incorrectly labeled, rated, or categorized.
10.2 Although we do what we can to provide security measures to protect your content, we are not liable for any damages resulting from the disclosure of your content.
11.1 You can stop using our Services at any time.
11.2 We may add, modify, or remove features or functionalities, and we may suspend or stop a Service. We may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
11.3 If the Service is terminated or discontinued, then we will make reasonable effort to notify you and provide an opportunity to retrieve your content. If your group administrator terminates your access to a Service, then you may no longer be able to access content that you or other members of the group have posted to a shared workgroup or shared workspace. You may, however, still access your content stored on your account.
12. Placing an Order and delivery Timelines
Offers and Discounts
We reserve the right to offer discounts (offers) from time to time, these discounts may be announced and implemented without prior notice, no amendments can be made to previous order (orders placed prior to the offer) once an order is placed.
Kindly note our processing time for orders is 2 working days once the order is received and the shipping time is 7 -10 working days once it is dispatched from the Manufacturer. You will receive a tracking number in Email or SMS once the order is dispatched. For tracking order status, log into courier website with the tracking number (emailed once dispatched). This information is available on the website, it is also a part of the T&C that a customer has to agree to prior to checking out. This same calculation also shows up at the time of checking out. Kindly consider the delivery terms prior to placing the order.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
The MOQ is finalised basis the present strategies which may change time to time. Our minimum order quantity is presently Rs.500 per order. If an order is placed by technical error of a lower amount, it may result in a cancellation and a reimbursement for the amount paid.
Being the only Platform for Green Building Materials, we take pride in our quality and manufacturing process. As chocolates are manufactured mostly on demand, once an order is placed, there can be no changes or amendments to the order, the orders cannot be cancelled either. In case incorrect contact details are specified while placing the order, we will try our best to make the changes by informing the logistics partner. The amount will not be refunded if these changes are beyond our control and it is totally upto the company’s discretion to refund the customer.
Banning of Account.
An immediate ban will be placed on orders tracked as fraudulent or if rude or abusive behaviour is shown by a client. Using abusive, derogatory, impolite words or even usage of words such as ‘scam’ or ‘fake’ will lead to immediate banning of an account and no further purchase on our platform will be allowed.
- All the products are being sent by the Manufacturers or the registered Distributor of the products, the Packaging instructions will be shared on the Partners .
- If an incorrect phone number, pincode, address or incomplete address information is provided your order will not be processed, it is the customers responsibility to provide accurate shipping information and a valid number.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to reach out to us in case there is any issue with respect to delayed delivery of the package.
- We reserve the right to change our packaging, the products displayed on the website may differ slightly from the items delivered.
- Once an order is placed and dispatched, we won’t be able to change the shipping address. A refund will not be granted in this case.
- Refunds are initiated within 3 days of notification. The amount of time it takes before the money is credited back to the customer’s account depends on the clearing cycle of the customer’s bank or Razorpay.
- For any messages or email sent we will respond back to 24-48 hours we also reserve the right to not respond back to all emails and messages sent to us.
- Due to the on going Covid 19, we can expect delays for upto 2 months for the order to be delivered. If you are not happy with the delivery time lines or if the delivery has taken too long you must contact us via email and we will be happy to refund the amount back to you immediately. Once the order is dispatched, this will not be applicable.
- We reserve the rights to cancel an order under any unforeseen circumstances deemed suitable by us, rude behaviour, threatened, possibility of a fake order, acute delay in delivery, dispatch of order or unserviceable pin code. A refund will be provided for all cancelled orders.
- During any ongoing offers or discounts on the website, once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as many of the chocolates made are on demand.
- Once a refund is processed, the products are a private property of the company and the person in possession of the chocolates would not be the owner of the product as the refund of the full amount paid for the chocolates has been done. Any opening or usage of the chocolates once the refund is initiated will be considered illegal and a breach of our property and goods.
13. CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If we decide to change our terms & conditions, we will post those changes on this page.