GOBBLE JUNIOR COMPOSTER
Customise your Gobble with our patterns.
- Ideal for apartments, tight spaces
- Family of 1 to 3 = 1 Gobble Junior
- 500 gm waste/day = 1 Gobble Junior
- Additional = 1 Chomp
- Dimensions = 255 mm dia x 915 mm height
The small stack composter is designed for small families of 2 to 3 people or persons living alone. It can handle about half a kilo of waste every day and is very light and easy to shift around. Fits into tight spaces. Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and foolproof composting. If you are using Remix, you do not need to stir daily. Comes with an instruction sheet on how to use it. Wipe the water that condenses on the underside of the lid to avoid flies. Wipe off any tiny eggs that are laid on the inside of the lid or the units. Using the correct amount of Remix Powder ensures that you have smell free composting.
- Reaches you conveniently on your doorstep.
- Ideal for individual homes to compost in flats, apartments and tight spaces.
- Comes with a pair of gloves and 2 kg of Remix to begin composting right away.
- A family of 1-3 is equal to 1 Gobble Junior and 1 Chomp to manage waste comfortably for life. (Yes this can hold your daily waste every day, for years to come, organic waste reduces in volume by 80%).
- Every installed Gobble Junior keeps about 15 kgs of waste from landfills/month (180 kgs/year).
- Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and foolproof composting.
- For outdoor use only. For use on a balcony, terrace or garden.
- Requires a sheltered area away from direct rain.
- Holes in the breathers regulates moisture and airflow optimally.
- Harvest compost every time the base unit is full (about every 6 weeks).
- Rodent proof.
- Its modular design makes the replacement of parts simple and cost-effective.
Comes with an instruction sheet.
In long term use, dirt may collect on the surface of the composter. Scrub with some soap nut solution and wipe with a cloth to get it to look as good as new! The inside does not need to be cleaned when restarting a cycle If you want to paint your composter, do use acrylic based paints so that the paint does not wear out. Water will condense as composting happens on the bottom of the lid, wipe clean so that it does not attract flies.
- All products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick it up from the store or when it is delivered to you.
- Any damage to the product while delivering will be replaced. Do contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery charge based on location
- No cash on delivery
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days.
There are no inquiries yet.