|Input voltage||:||190V~265V AC|
|Battery||:||Self-contained Ni Cd Battery|
|Battery backup||:||3 hours|
|Average luminance(White)||:||≥500 cd/m2|
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Indication of Battery and Self Diagnostics Status
|Function test||Weekly 5 minutes test duration|
|Duration test||The 522nd function test is a duration of 3 hours|
|Green Continuously||Mains available, Charging OK|
|Off||No mains available or emergency mode|
|Red Flashing (1 Hz)||Lamp source faulty|
|Red continuously||Battery failure|
|Red / Green alternating||Test mode|
- Ingress protection 20
- Standard automatic self test
- Suitable for mounting on either a ceiling or a wall by simply changing the end caps
- Safety standard : EN 60598
- Emergency lighting standard : EN 1838 / CIE S 020 (2007)
- Electromagnetic compatibility EMC Standard
- EN 61547 for EMC immunity
- EN 55015 for disturbance measurement
- Electromagnetic compatibility is essential to prevent electromagnetic eterference which disturbs the operation of Mobile Phones, Pacemakers, internet operation and can cause data loss.
Be the first to review “PATHFINDER A1”
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.