Roff Non-Skid Adhesive (NSA)
FOR VITRIFIED TILES, NATURAL STONES & TILE-ON-TILE APPLICATION
To fix vitrified tiles and natural stones of small size on floors and walls, and to fix new tile on old tile. Ideal for indoor application only.
20 / 30 KG
Grey / White
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Roff Non-Skid Adhesive is a polymer modified, thin-set tile adhesive for fixing ceramic, semi-vitreous tile, vitrified tiles & natural stones of regular size. It is suitable for both vertical and horizontal surfaces, over the cementitious substrate for indoor application, in dry as well as wet areas. It is also recommended for Tile on Tile Application
AREA OF USE:
|Material to be fixed||On surface/ substrate||Area of application|
All types of ceramic tile, terracotta, pavers, brick vitrified tiles, glass mosaic tiles, large format tiles*, precast terrazzo, marble & natural stones, low thickness slabs, class Ia, Ib, IIa,
IIb & III tiles as per IS 13712 : 2006.
Cement-based screeds & mortars, cement-based plasters/ renders, concrete surfaces, bricks, AAC blocks, existing tiles & stones, other cement-based surfaces.
Flooring and walls,
for internal applications & external shaded area,
external area*, dry & wet area, new construction & renovation, domestic applications, commercial applications.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Easy to use – just add water on site, ready to
- Ideal product for tile-on-tile applications on
- Sag resistant formula: provides hassle-free application on vertical
- Water resistant – suitable for wet
- Good adhesive bond strength & bonds to various cement-based
- Low VOC – for healthy
- Do not apply directly to gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards or other drywall partitions, plywood, chipboard, particleboard, decorative laminates or resilient flooring, metal, plastic, deformable surfaces or subject to Use Roff Powerflex/ Masterfix as per application.
- Adhesives for ceramic tile, bricks and stone are not designed as replacements for waterproof Use Roff waterproofing coating before tiling for wet area.
- Do not use for fixing artificial/ nano/ engineered stone/ composites/ metal tile. Use Masterfix for the
Be the first to review “Roff Non-Skid Adhesive (NSA)”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.