AURA Superior Exterior Emulsion
Aura Superior Exterior Emulsion is a high performing acrylic emulsion with supreme quality in the economy range.
Cleaning: Ensure that the surface to be painted is free from any loose paint, dirt, grease dampness or seepage. Any previous growth of fungus, algae, or moss is to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing and cleaning with water.
Primer: Freshly plastered surface should be allowed to cure completely. For both fresh and repainted surfaces, apply one coat of Octagreen’s First Coat Exterior Primer by recommended thinning with water. Allow the primer coat to dry for 4 hrs.
Topcoat: Apply 2-3 coats by diluting 1lit., with a maximum of 400 ml. of clean water. A gap of 4-6 hrs should
be given between the coats. Ensure that horizontal surfaces like the top of windows, ledges, etc., are painted with one additional coat. Ultraguard has been formulated to be applied as package consistency. Dilution if required with a maximum of 300ml. of clean water.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Aura Exterior emulsion with smooth matt is a durable, water repellent, UV resistant, fungus/ algae/ bacteria-resistant, with very good coverage ideally suited for exterior surfaces.
- FINISH/USAGE: Exterior
- TYPE: water-base Exterior Primer
- COLORS AVAILABLE: 4 bases (white, light, medium, dark ) for the interior paint is available. The base material may be tinted with universal colourants to a full range of custom colours.
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 60-70 square feet per litre for 2 coats depends on the porosity of the substrate.
- LIMITATIONS: Not recommended for floors or decks.
- SURFACES: Interior plaster, drywall, concrete and masonry surfaces. This paint can also be applied on hardboard siding, gypsum board.
- NEW WORK: Surface must be clean, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign materials. Cracks and other holes should be repaired with suitable crack fillers for the best results. On new drywall, use of one coat of primer on wall putty & 2 coats of finish is recommended.
- PACKING: 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit, 1 Lit.
- REFINISH WORK: Conditions listed above should be strictly followed. Previously painted, glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. All primers should be allowed to dry thoroughly before the application of finish coats. Chalky surfaces should be thoroughly washed.
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: For best results, ambient temperature is preferred. Frost, fog, or damp conditions should be avoided.
- APPLICATION: Paints should be stirred well before use. Use of roller or brush for application of paint is recommended. Application of only one coat primer & two coats finish is advisable.
- Thinning is required for brush/roller application. Use only clean water and approximately 400-500 ml of water per lit.
- DRYING TIME: Surface dries naturally dust-free in 4 hours. Recoat should be applied only after 4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and humidity.
- CLEAN UP: Application equipment should be cleaned with soap and water.
|Type||Regular Exterior Emulsion|
|Viscosity||106 KV at 25oC|
|Sp. Gravity||1.2-1.25 at 25oC|
|Method of application||Brush/Roller|
|Application temperature||Room temperature|
|Coverage Area||60-70sqft/liter/2 coat|
|Drying Time Surface Dry||4 hrs|
|Minimum recoat time||4 hrs|
|UV Stability||300 hrs+|
|Alkali Resistance a)NH4OH vapour b)10% NaOH solution||Passed IS+ Passed IS+|
Resistance to weathering (UV, Fungus, Water etc.) and blistering, low VOC, high coverage area with desirable ease of application, high coverage, very cost-effective etc.
There are no inquiries yet.