Features and Benefits-
- Airtight – no air leakage, no fiber erosion.
- Core material – low friction loss, strong and flame resistant.
- Vapor barrier – reinforced for maximum toughness and tear resistance.
- Wire – strong and noncorrosive.
- Modular and economical air distribution system with maintenance-free life – high degree of flexibility which allows it to be connected to any desired position.
- A quick and economical means of correcting the misalignment between system components.
- Available as bare and pre-insulated.
- Reduces total installed cost – fast and easy to install.
- Allows ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts would be difficult and costly to install.
Insulated Flexible Ducts
|Standard Length:||25 ft. / 7.5 m|
|Diameter Range :||100 mm to 500 mm (4” to 20”)|
|Maximum Rated Velocity :||4000 ft /min|
|Temperature Range :||0-90 degrees Celsius|
|Maximum Rated Positive Pressure :||10 inch Water|
|Maximum Rated Negative Pressure :||1 inch Water|
|Standard Insulation density :||16 Kg/m3|
|Standard Insulation Thickness :||25 mm|
|Insulation R Value :||0.64 m2K/W|
|Fire Rating :||certified as per BS 476 Part 5, 6 & 7|
The uninsulated flexible duct shall be made of a double lamination of metalized polyester film permanently bonded to a coated spring steel wire helix. The duct shall be in tear and puncture-resistant construction.
Insulated flexible duct – Inner core should be made of a double lamination of polyester film permanently bonded to a coated spring steel wire helix. A blanket of glass insulation of R 4.2 (RSI – 0.76 m2K/W) having density of 24 Kg/m3 and thickness of 25 mm shall be wrapped over the inner core and covered with tear and abuse-resistant outer jacket cum vapor barrier made of fiberglass reinforced double layer of metalized polyester film laminate.
There are no inquiries yet.