KRTU pumps are suitable for handling municipal and industrial waste water. 3 types of impellers available to suit a variety of needs.
KRTU pumps are single stage, submersible centrifugal pumps of closed coupled construction. These are available with 3 types of impellers: E (single vane), K (non-clog two channel), and F (free flow) for two types of installations, namely transportable and stationary. We are looking for queries from Delhi/NCR Region.
- Industrial sector
- Municipal sector
- Pumping of surface water, rain water, waste water containing solids
- Drainage of sumps liable to flooding
- Drainage of basements, underground bunkers, cable trenches in industries, hotels, etc
- Food processing
- Hotels, subways & airports
- Sewage works – Treatment plants
- Lateral cable entry to avoid transport and installation damages
- Sealed bearing on both sides, lubricated for life
- Dry, fully submersible perfectly sealed motor with temperature class F & S1 duty
- Temperature sensors prevent the motor winding from overheating
- Optimum hydraulic selection for sewage and effluent handling
- Automatic, bolt free connection leakage prevented by means of elastic seal
- Two bi-directional mechanical seals
- Special moisture sensor
There are no inquiries yet.