- Size: 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm
- Power voltage: 5V
- Can be charged via laptop/car USB
- Weight: 370 gms
- 2600mAh rechargeable battery
- 3.5 hours of battery backup
- No Display on the device
- Data must be viewed on the app, dashboard or TV display.
– Range: 10-60 degrees C.
– Error: 1 deg C.
– Resolution: 0.1 deg C
– Life of sensor >10 years
- LED INDICATIONS GUIDE
– Green – Power on
– Blue – Connected to Wi-Fi
– Blue blink – Sending data
– Red- Setup mode
– Green blink – CO2 calibration
Warranty & Support
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- The client is responsible for getting the device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if the device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor change and calibration are not included in the warranty.
- PM sensor uses laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be achieved by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the diameter of the particles.
- The CO2 sensor is NDIR based (Nondispersive infrared sensor).
- TVOC is MOS Mems based sensor.
- The temperature sensor is CMOS, Humidity is Capacitive.
Tested and calibrated against
- PM: Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
- CO2: Can be self-calibrated to 400ppm outdoors by taking monitor outdoors and a long-pressing Setup button on the monitor.
- Temp & Humidity calibrated with a master traceable to NABL.
- Connects to Wi-Fi. Data are available in Android and IOS apps along with Indian AQI, day, week, month history as well as outdoor data in different parts of the city.
- The monitor can be connected to up to 5 Wi-Fi networks including your home, office or personal hotspot. The
the monitor will automatically connect with the Wi-Fi when it becomes available.
There are no inquiries yet.