PROMAX HVLS FANS
For distributing high volume of air in large spaces, creating a gentle air movement. The fan enables a perceived temperature to be cooler by 4o to 6o Celsius under standard conditions. Replaces multiple wall mounted fans, and reduces the operating costs upto 80% when compared with other fans.
1. Maximum Coverage Area
2. Higher Energy Efficiency
3. Variable speed and airflow control
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Hot, humid, uncomfortable environment can impact productivity. Gentle air movement adds freshness and energy. It can reduce the fatigue and exhaustion felt by people. We understand the issues of such spaces. We hold the experience of designing and delivering products which are best in class. Every component in the product has been designed and manufactured for excellence. The German make IE3 motor, the heart of our every HVLS fan gives unmatched performance. Our tremendous research at the backend helped derive a specialized blade, with an angle enabling exceptional air distribution. We have enhanced the user experience with a control panel and a touch screen. Our fans are enabled with the VFD for speed control.
All in all our HVLS fan will rise above your expectations.
HVLS fans easily replace multiple standard overhead or pedestal fans which consume higher energy. These fans are cost- effective cooling solution which enhance the comfort and productivity of occupants. In industries, railway stations, commercial complexes, temples/church/mosques, large areas, auditoriums, warehouses, airports, etc. these fans distribute the air with a gentle movement. Facilities under upgrade can often adopt to HVLS Fans.
They distribute air up to 29000 sq. ft. corner to corner. HVLS Fan reduces running cost upto 80% when compared to other fans & payback in 6 months.
JCB Air Tech’s HVLS fans are one of the best in class, energy efficient and require low maintenance. The German make motor make them highly efficient. While feature of speed control makes them very user-friendly. The inbuilt safety standards in these fans are of level next. JCB’s forward looking approach have made the products future ready.
|MODEL NO||FAN SIZE (FEET)||MAX POWER (Kw)||SPEED (RPM)||AIR FLOW (CMH)||APPLICABLE AREA (Sq. Ft.) @ 0.5 Mts/Sec Air Velocity||Approx. Coverage Diameter in Mtrs|
Features and Benefits
- German make IE3 motors, for zero maintenance
- Control panel with & touch screen, make it user friendly
- Danfoss (Denmark) make VFD, gives variable speed controller to set and control airflow
- Operation in reverse direction for de-stratification
- Designed using CFD Analysis for enhanced Performance & Durability.
- 9 Degree Dihedral Angle of the blades which has a wider throw of air ensures higher coverage area than normal HVLS Fans.
- Primary Safety – Heavy Duty Support Structure, Chassis, Impeller, High Strength Fasteners with Lock Nuts and Thread Lock, Blade Material 6061 T6.
- Secondary Safety – Embedded Wire Rope for Blades, Support Structure, Motor Chassis, and Gearbox Shaft & Hub.
- Forged & CNC Machined Impeller Arms & Hub Fully Floating Axial Bearing in Hub to ensure no Radial, Bending or Axial Load on Gear Motor Shaft Extremely Long Life of Gear Box Bearings & Gears.
- Adept with Industry 4.0.
There are no inquiries yet.