Twiga Insul Preformed Pipe Sections and Lamella Mat Insulation
Twiga Insul Preformed Pipe Sections, designed for easy and rapid “snap-on” installation are a single- piece moulded insulation made from shot free, non-combustible glass fibers bonded together with a high temperature resistant binder for pipe diameter from 20 mm NB to 300 mm NB. The section is available with / without factory laminated aluminium foil facings.
Twiga Lamella Mats are made from glass fiber wedges laminated with aluminium foil. Lamella Mats are compression resistant (maintain thickness at bends), easy to handle and are suitable for large pipes of diameter from 300 mm NB and above.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
:Twiga Insul Pipe Sections and Lamella Mat are suitable for thermal and acoustic insulation
- Heating and hot water service pipe.
- Steam pipes up to 230° C with bare pipe section.
- BS 476 part 7- Class 1 – the surface spread of flame Nil.
- Chilled water and cold-water service pipe.
Features & Benefits-
- Green building material: Low embodied energy, zero ozone-depleting potential, Minimum VOC.
- Fire safe: Noncombustible, Does not emit toxic fumes.
- Excellent thermal resistance(low thermal conductivity)
- Low cost
- Easy and fast to install
- Non-corrosive to metal: No shot content/impurities.
- Resistant to chemicals, oil, fungus, bacteria, rot, and vermin attack.
The Glasswool insulating material shall be applied for chilled/ hot water pipes as under :
The rigid pre-formed molded sections of glass wool having a uniform density of 80±15% Kg/m3 and thermal conductivity shall not be more than 0.030 W/m.K at 25° C mean temperature also shall confirm IS 9842. The material for piping insulation shall be factory laminated on one side with Aluminium foil on the outside. The Aluminium foil shall extend by a minimum of 50 mm on one side of the pipe section along the length to seal all longitudinal joints. Bonding of insulation material shall be with a cold setting compound.
The thickness of insulation material shall be selected as per the diameter of the pipes.
There are no inquiries yet.