Cool Wrap is a single component coating for cool walls with an SRI value of more than 75. Its UV resistant, eco friendly, NIL VOC & adds to environmental benefits with the added advantage of Silicone Technology of cross-linking. Different colour shades can also be achieved with reflective pigments. Cool Wrap is a single component ready to use emulsion with high solid contents, reflective agents, spacers, fillers, and polymer contents paint. Cool Wrap provides IR Reflection of the IR Radiations and stops the heating of walls. Cool Wrap provides aesthetic benefits and along with the same it also provides solar insulation and weather resistance. The main feature of weather resistance is the result of the silicone cross-linking technology and the use of nano components with UV stabilizers and reflectors to develop the stability of the paint film.
Cool Wrap is time tested with sites reference of almost 10 years having a sustainable performance for cooling as well no incidence of chalking & flaking or wash out with algae fungus resistance. Cool Wrap is certified for SRI value from CEPT, Green Pro certified by IGBC and GRIHA certified for Green buildings.
|Application Areas||All types of Walls – Plastered, Textured, RCC, new, pre-painted.|
|Application Modes||Brush / Roller/ Spray|
|Composition||Polymers + Resins + reflective agents + nanotechnology Components|
|Thinner / Solvent||Water-based acrylic emulsion|
|UV Protection||UV stabilizers provide UV resistance|
|Sp Gravity @ 30C||1.33 Kg/ Ltr|
|Coverage||120 Sq. ft./ Kg./ coat for normal smooth surface|
|Recommended DFT / Coat||150 microns @ 2 coat|
|No. of coats||2 coats|
|Dry to touch||30 min.|
|Recoating Period||Min 2 hours – [@ 28 – 30o C & 60 + 5% R.H.]|
|Full Cure Time||9 to 12 hrs. [@ 28 – 30o C & 60 + 5% R.H.]|
|Application temp||App. Recommended at + 5o C to + 45o C temp|
|Temperature withstand||40C to 90C|
|VOC contents||Nil / Water Base / Pass the green pro requirements|
|Heavy metals||Nil/ Pass the green pro requirements|
|Permeability||A breathable layer allows water vapour.|
- Reduces heating of the walls
- Reduce the temperature by 4 to 80 C
- Reduces Transmittance of the heat indoors
- Reduce thermal load & eventually electricity consumption for building cooling.
- Crack prevention on the walls due to temperature variation, providing dampness prevention
- Increases thermal comfort for occupants
- Reducing the surrounding outside area temperature
- Contribute to City Cooling & thus reducing UHI impacts
- Has excellent alkali resistance. Resistance to chalking & flaking
- Good resistance – Against UV, Infrared rays and algal & fungal growth
- Has good tensile strength, scratch resistance & bond strength
- Protects the aesthetics for more than 8 years.
There are no inquiries yet.