INSULMIX WALL PLASTER
Insulmix Wall Plaster is a light grey pre-packed cement-based powder concrete mix composed of special hydraulic binders with sealed expanded clay with a size range of 0 to 2 mm, expanded microspheres and minerals and a special additive for thermal insulation for walls.
By the use of the cells, expanded clay expanded microspheres and minerals and the addition of silicone sealants the cement concrete mix for Insulated wall plaster made has more strength and resists the penetration of water to a greater extent than open-celled aggregates of the same weight. Compared to the other lightweight concrete, however, Insulmix Wall Plaster is more resistant to rainwater and has higher strength.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
- Thermal Transmittance is reduced.
- Lightweight Mortar
- Insulmix Wall Plaster provides better insulation with desired high resistivity & less conductivity.
- It has a good compression strength
- Due to the compact structure of expanded grits; the settling of material does not take place and air gaps and cracks on the wall are not formed.
- Insulmix Wall Plaster is having water protecting agents that help the concrete to have better water resistance.
- Insulated concrete being cement & masonry based prevents any crack formation after drying or with time.
- Exterior Walls
- Interior Walls ( Avoid walls where too much drilling is to be done)
- Insulated Floors
- Scrapping the existing loose paint and making the surface ready for the plaster to bind.
- Remove any dust, fungus, Greece, oil, loose material and wash with water etc.
- Clean the Walls thoroughly with water and let the surface dry.
- For better adhesion of the plaster, a Binding Primer layer of Hi Seal Surry can be applied on the bricks/ACC or RCC walls.
- Take the Plaster mortar paste made of 50 Kg bag of insulated mortar made from Insulmix Wall Plaster with 20 litres of water with admix to the mortar.
- Apply insulated mortar, as per required thickness like conventional plaster.
- Let the surface cure by sprinkling water.
- Exposed surfaces can be left rough or smooth as per the aesthetics required.
- The smooth finish can be attained as the topmost layer by application of thin finishing plaster by Simple types of cement sand smooth mortar.
- After drying of plaster, Full cure for 3 to 6 days with water sprinkling.
- After full cure, using a nano prime, 1 primer coat of Panache; 2 coats of High SRI Cooling Paint, Cool
- Wrap of Panache can be applied.
Insulmix Wall Plaster is made of sealed expanded clay, expanded microspheres and minerals. When microspheres and clay are rapidly heated to high temperature, the water vaporizes instantaneously and the crushed expanded clay, expanded microspheres and minerals“pop” like popcorn, expanding till 20 – 40 times
its original volume.
• Bythe use of these expanded clay & microspheres, the resultant cellular structure accounts for the lightweight and excellent thermal insulation properties.
• Due to the sealed nature of the cells, expanded clay, expanded microspheres and minerals and addition of silicone sealants the cement concrete mix for Insulated wall plaster made has more strength and resists penetration of water to a greater extent than open-celled aggregates of the same weight.
• After mixing Insulmix wall plaster concrete with water and strength/waterproofing enhancing components, as per specified ratio on-site in a mixer, it becomes easily workable on walls with good adhesion & strength.
• Compared to the other lightweight concrete, however, Insulmix Wall Plaster is more resistant to rainwater and has higher strength.
• All the insulating material that is used are a mix of minerals & hard grit like structures with graded particle size forming a compact structure binding; because of this after some time due to density difference, settling of material does not take place and air gap is not formed.
Be the first to review “INSULMIX WALL PLASTER”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.