Manual Baler Machine
|Capacity||MAX 40 KG WASTE BALING|
|Bail Weight||25-40 kg|
|Electric Motor||Hand Operated|
|Bale Capacity||25-40 kg|
|Bale Size||23.5″ X 21.5″|
|Working Speed||12-15 mins/Bale|
A Hand Baler Machine is Manual Equipment used for making BALES of materials including plastic, paper, cardboard, farm-waste, etc. It is single-person operating equipment with the provision of a spring-loaded Compressing Lever, to make bales effectively, with the help of which the lever is positioned perfectly to dump the waste into the Baler and start compression.
Improved Design makes it a lot easier to tie the formed Bales keeping the Lever Locked, thereby improving the Compaction Efficiency. Also, it is completely MOBILE with the provision of Wheels.
- Offers Effective Space improving the Compaction Utilization.
- Contact Efficiency.
- Back door provision for easy Darshil Panchal (Partner) Also, it is completely MOBILE removal of the formed BALE.
- Machine Foot Print: 33″ x 45″
- Improved Bale Tying Operation. Max Bale Weight: up to 45 ks
- Increased Productivity Bale Foot Print: 24″ x 24″
- Better Compaction Efficiency. The ideal time to make the Bale:10 – 12 mins Provision
A Hand Baler Machine is a Manual Manual-No Power Supply of a SECOND DOOR on the backside of the Equipment used for making machine for easy removal of the formed bale.
- Required. BALES of materials including
- Accessories: plastic, paper, cardboard,
Completely Mobile with the 2 Wheels for Easy Mobility farm-waste, etc.
Provision of Wheels 10 Slots, 3 on the Door and 3 on the Backside It is a single-person operating – Slotted Door for easy tying of the Machine to guide the Tying Strip + 2 on equipment with the provision the BALE. either side of the machine for better bale tying of a spring-loaded Compressing
- Maintenance Free.
- Lever, to make bales effectively,
- Lever Handle Grip for better control.
- With the help of which the lever Economical Unit. is positioned perfectly to dump – Easier Operation Used for the Baling of Following types of waste.
Specification: Manual Baler Machine
2 reviews for Manual Baler Machine
There are no inquiries yet.