Excel CoolCoat ( Cool Roof Coating )
EXCEL CoolCoat is a water-based, high solid, PUD hybrid, Summer Cool roof coating. EXCEL CoolCoat contains both reflection and nano insulation pigments for best-in-class heat protection. Along with it, the adhesion enhancer & Nano UV protectors prevent the coating from UV degradation delivering the excellent weather ability and longer service life.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
EXCEL Cool Coat is powered with micro-fibres for excellent waterproofing & crack resistance. Can be applied on any type of surface like RCC (flat/slope), Tiled, Metal sheet, Asbestos sheet, colour coated metal sheet, Sidewalls, etc reflects 90% of the sun’s infrared rays. Reduces roof heat up to 20°c during peak summer. Your building remains cool even under intense sunlight conditions. Your staff remains cool and maintain a higher level of productivity.
EXCEL Cool Coat is powered with micro-fibres for excellent waterproofing & crack resistance. Can be applied on any type of surface like RCC (flat/slope), Tiled, Metal sheet, Asbestos sheet, colour coated metal sheet, Sidewalls, etc reflects 90% of the sun’s infrared rays.
Advantages of CoolCoat-
- Eco-friendly green-certified,Griha certified
- No solvents
- Very high Sri, ultra-low VOC, green manufacturing process
- CoolCoat reduced energy cost up to 30% energy saving paint-prevents the building from getting heated up thus resulting in a reduced cooling load up to 30%
- Low-cost application & maintenance, low cost – no recurring maintenance – dustproof – waterproof – fungus & mould resistant.
- Your humidification and air conditioning costs cut drastically up to 40%.
- Prevents island effect. Reduces global warming. Reflects 90% of the sun’s infrared rays. helps in reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses.
- Resistant to water, fungus, and mould. Improves the efficiency of roof ventilators.
- Ultraviolet resistant, water-based, colour stable. Buildings & roofs look brighter and new with all these advantages.
- Reflective + nano Insulative technology double action: prevents the roof from getting heated up even in harsh and dusty conditions. Resulting in cooler interiors even during peak summer.
- Paint Base Type -Water Based Paint
- Paint Type -Roof Paint
- Finish Matt Color- White
- Packaging Size- 4litres, 10litres, 20litres
- Number Of Coatings-2
- Coolcoat Surface Of Application-All types of roof surface
- Packaging Type- Pail Form Of Paint Liquid
- Coverage- 1ltr will cover 25sqft for double coating Coats Required 2 Shelf Life 12 Months
- Usage/Application -Brush / Roller Brand Excel
- Coating’s dry Time- 2-3 hours
- Country of Origin- Made in India
Normally reflective coating contains only reflective pigments which work on the basis of reflection. In the current scenario, carbon & fine dust settling is very high, which, when settles over the coated surface spoils the reflectivity of the coating.Thus the coating fails & desired performance is not achieved. To prevent this failure, It contains high-performance Nano-insulating material to efficiently protect heat from entering inside. Production Capacity: 1500 litres per day Delivery Time: Immediate (Depends on volume) Packaging Details: 4 litres, 10 litres, 20 litres.
Specification: Excel CoolCoat ( Cool Roof Coating )
There are no inquiries yet.