Cool Guard: This is the first priming layer for the complete sustainable system. 2 coats of Cool Guard is recommended for sustainable performance Cool Guard is a single component modified acrylic polymer powder mix. Cool Guard emulsion is being made on-site by adding water to the powder mix. Cool Guard amends roofs just like new and provides energy conservation for temperature stability. Cool Guard has a high affinity for masonry substrate and it becomes part of the substrate giving an excellent base for COOL TOPS. The properties are UV resistance; eco-friendly; Low VOC that adds to environmental benefit. It gives an excellent base to the premium cool roofing system.
Cool Top: Cool Top is a single component ready emulsion coating for the cool roof, applied as a topcoat. 2 coats are recommended for sustainable performance. Cool Top Becomes an integral coating for COOL TOPS System. Cool Top is a highly reflective layer & amends roofs just like new and provides better cooling and aesthetics by bright white colour with temperature stability. Its added advantage of Silicon cross-linking Technology provides better elasticity, stability and life to the cool roof. It’s UV resistant, eco-friendly, and NIL VOC adds to environmental benefits. Different pastel colour shades can also achieve reflectivity by reflective pigments. Being elastomeric plays an important role to resist structural cracks.
- SRI – 109; Reflectivity – 90%; Emissivity – 0.86.
- Decorative with low dirt pick up.
- Breathe ability for preventing moisture in roofs (MICROPOROUS).
- ECOFRIENDLY; Used for Green buildings.
- Cool Guard on flat as well as sloping roofs for better finishing, brightness, reduced porosity.
- Cool Top surface keeps cool in highest temp also.
- Stops Heating Of Roofs due to Sun Exposure.
- Reduces Surface Temperature by up 14 – 240 C in Peak Summers.
- Reduces Indoor under Deck Surface Temperature by up to 14 0 C.
- Air Conditioning Running Cost Reduces by up to 40%.
- Electricity bills are saved by up to 40%.
- Reduces Heat Island Temperature – Increase labour productivity.
- When applied on metal sheets; Prevents Corrosion of metal sheets.
- Can be applied to any type of material – cement, metal, wood, Syntax Water Tanks, concrete, RCC, IPS.
- Protects the IPS of the roof to develop further cracks by controlling temp variance
TranSeal: Used as a final coat, TranSeal is a transparent single component liquid solution, used for providing transparent water & dust protection, scratch resistance to porous structures of concrete, plaster, IPS. TranSeal is a versatile and environmentally friendly coating material. TranSeal is flexible, non-tacky, light-fast, resistant to ageing, and heat-sealable. Transeal coat increases the protection of the overall building by giving anti-carbonation effects too.
There are no inquiries yet.