GULMOHAR Economy Interior Emulsion
Gulmohar Economy Interior Emulsion provides a rich matt finish to the wall due to its superior acrylic quality.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Gulmohar Economy Interior emulsion with matt finish is a durable, water repellent, UV resistant, fungus/ algae/ bacteria-resistant, with very good coverage best suited for interior surfaces.
- FINISH/USAGE: Interior
- TYPE: Water base Interior Primer
- COLORS AVAILABLE: 4 bases (white, light, medium, dark) for the interior paint is available. The base material can be tinted with our colourants to a full range of custom colours.
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 90-110 square feet per litre for 2 coats depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- LIMITATIONS: Not recommended for floors or decks.
- SURFACES: Interior plaster, drywall, concrete and masonry surfaces. This paint can also be applied on hardboard siding, gypsum board.
- The surface must be clean, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign materials. Cracks and other holes should be repaired with suitable crack fillers for the best results. On new drywall, use of one coat of primer on wall putty & 2 coats of finish is recommended.
- STORAGE: Paint should be stored in a cool & dry place.
- PACKING: 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit, 1 Lit.
- The conditions listed above should be strictly followed. Previously painted, glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. All primers should be allowed to dry thoroughly before the application of finish coats. Chalky surfaces should be thoroughly washed.
- For best results, ambient temperature is preferred. Frost, fog, or damp conditions should be avoided.
- APPLICATION: Paints should be stirred well before use. Use of roller or brush for application of paint is recommended. Application of only one coat primer & two coats finish is advisable.
- Thinning is required for brush/roller application. Use only clean water and approximately 400-500 ml of water per lit.
- DRYING TIME: Surface dries naturally dust-free in 4 hours. Recoat should be applied only after 4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and humidity.
- CLEAN UP: Application equipment should be cleaned with soap and water.
|Type||Economy Interior Emulsion|
|Viscosity||106 KV at 25oC|
|Sp. Gravity||1.25 at 25oC|
|Method of application||Brush/Roller|
|Application temperature||Room temperature|
|Coverage Area||90-110sqft/liter/2 coat|
|Drying Time Surface Dry||4 hrs|
|Minimum recoat time||4 hrs|
|UV Stability||300 hrs+|
b)10% NaOH solution
|Passed IS+ Passed IS+|
Resistance to weathering (UV, Fungus, Water etc.) and blistering, low VOC, high coverage area with desirable ease of application, high coverage, very cost-effective etc.
Be the first to review “GULMOHAR Economy Interior Emulsion”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.