- Size: 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm
- Power voltage: 5V
- Can be charged via laptop/car USB
- Weight: 370 gms
- 2600mAh rechargeable battery
- 3.5 hours of battery backup
- 3.5” Touch display
- The desired parameter to be displayed as bold can be pressed to select.
- Limits for red, yellow, green colors can be configurable via the app.
- PM sensor uses laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the diameter of the particles.
- The CO2 sensor is NDIR based (Nondispersive infrared sensor).
- TVOC is MOS Mems based sensor.
- The temperature sensor is CMOS, Humidity is Capacitive.
Tested and calibrated against
- PM: Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
- CO2: Can be self-calibrated to 400ppm outdoors by taking monitor outdoors and a long-pressing Setup button on the monitor.
- Temp & Humidity calibrated with a master traceable to NABL.
- Connects to WIFI. Data are available in Android and iOS apps along with Indian AQI, day, week, month history as well as outdoor data in different parts of the city.
Warranty & Support
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- The client is responsible for getting the device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if the device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor change and calibration are not included in the warranty.
There are no inquiries yet.