DAFFODIL Premium Interior Emulsion
Daffodil Premium Emulsion provides a soft sheen to the wall due to the superior quality ingredients used.
The water-based range has low VOC and displays exceptional anti-fungal/bacteria/algae, hydro-phobic, UV resistance, heat insulation with elastomeric (stretchable to cover cracks) properties. Thus making them the ideal choice for interiors & exteriors. The select Octagreen range also includes transparent coatings for plaster, glass, ceramic, with excellent water repellent, antibacterial/fungal and non-polymeric properties.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Daffodil Premium Interior Emulsion with the soft sheen finish is a durable, water repellent, UV resistant, fungus/ algae/ bacteria-resistant, with very good coverage best suited for interior surfaces.
- FINISH/USAGE: Interior
- TYPE: Water base Interior Emulsion
- COLORS AVAILABLE: 4 bases (white, light, medium, dark ) for the interior paint is available. The base material may be tinted with our colourants to a full range of custom colours.
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 110-120 square feet per litre for 2 coats depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- LIMITATIONS: Not recommended for floors or decks.
- SURFACES: Interior plaster, drywall, concrete and masonry surfaces. This paint can also be applied on hardboard siding, gypsum board.
- NEW WORK: Surface must be clean, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign materials. Cracks and other holes should be repaired with suitable crack fillers for the best results. On new drywall, use of one coat of primer on wall putty & 2 coats of finish is recommended.
- PACKING: 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit, 1 Lit.
- REFINISH WORK: Conditions listed above should be strictly followed. Previously painted, glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. All primers should be allowed to dry thoroughly before the application of finish coats. Chalky surfaces should be thoroughly washed.
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: For best results, ambient temperature is preferred. Frost, fog, or damp conditions should be avoided.
- APPLICATION: Paints should be stirred well before use. Use of roller or brush for application of paint is recommended. Application of only one coat primer & two coats finish is advisable.
- Thinning is required for brush/roller application. Use only clean water and approximately 400-500 ml of water per lit.
- DRYING TIME: Surface dries naturally dust-free in 4 hours. Recoat should be applied only after 4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and humidity.
- CLEAN UP: Application equipment should be cleaned with soap and water.
|Type||Premium Interior Emulsion|
|Viscosity||73KV at 25oC|
|Sp. Gravity||1.2 at 25oC|
|Method of application||Brush/Roller|
|Application temperature||Room temperature|
|Coverage Area||110-120sqft/liter/2 coats|
|Drying Time Surface Dry||4 hrs|
|Minimum recoat time||4 hrs|
|UV Stability||300 hrs+|
b)10% NaOH solution
|Passed IS+ Passed IS+|
Very high resistance to weathering (UV, Fungus, Water etc.) and blistering, low VOC, high coverage area with desirable ease of application characterize this paint.
Be the first to review “DAFFODIL Premium Interior Emulsion”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.