By the use of these expanded clay & microspheres, the resultant cellular structure accounts for the lightweight and excellent thermal insulation properties. Compared to the other lightweight mortars, however, Mx Insulmix is more resistant to rainwater and has higher strength.
- Thermal Transmittance is reduced.
- Insulmix provides better insulation with desired high resistivity & less conductivity.
- It has good compression strength.
- Due to the compact structure of expanded grits; the settling of material does not take place and air gap and cracks in IPS is not formed.
- Insulated mortar being cement & masonry based prevents any crack formation after drying or with time.
Area of Application:
- All new and old constructed residential & industrial flat, sloping & industrial corrugated roofs, tanks
- Existing cementations substrates like concrete screeds, above china mosaic/tiles etc.
There are no inquiries yet.