MARMO BARRIER PLUS
|The very fast development of protective effect|
|Distinctive nano effect|
|No or only low colour enhancement|
|Excellent oil- and grease repellent effect|
|Excellent reduction of water – and dirt absorption during periods of moisture|
|Fast liberation of humidity during dry periods due to high vapour permeability|
|Evidently low adhesion of paints on treated stone surfaces|
MARMO BARRIER PLUS – solvent base is ready to use weather-resistant and non-yellowing impregnation based on high-quality organic active substances. The product is absorbed by the stone due to the capillary forces, however, without closing the pores.
- UV Resistant
- Non Yellowing
- Stain Resistant
- Enhances Color Tone
- Helps Protects Against Graffiti
- Coverage: Approx 5 — 20 m2/liter
- Depending on the absorptive capacity of the stone. -Colour: Transparent Yellowish
- Density: Approx 0.78 g/cm2
- Using a paintbrush, cloth, fleece, or sponge applicator,
- Apply MARMO BARRIER – PLUS undiluted to a completely clean and dry natural stone surface.
- Allow the material to naturally absorb evenly.
- Within a few seconds of application, wipe off any Ager that was not absorbed into the natural stone material using a clean cloth or sponge.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Wait 24 hours after treatment for the finished surface.
- In the case of treating natural stone surfaces that receive foot traffic, do not walk on the treated surface for 4-6 hours after treatment.
There are no inquiries yet.