|Dimensions (inches)||48″H x 32.5″B x 32.5″W|
|Contents||1 composter + Base|
|Capacity||18kg wet waste daily – 1 Gaia|
|Material||UV stabilised, roto moulded plastic|
|Usage||outdoor space with good ventilation|
|Ideal for||apartments, offices, resorts & all community institutions|
The internal ‘breathing towers’ regulates air flow and ensures no foul odour. Ergonomic design allows easy harvesting of compost. The Gaia is a product that your housekeeping staff will be happy to use.
By getting your community to use it you will inspire others and create a living lab for your children learn hands-on.
Directions for use:
- The Gaia composter has to be used in series, starting with 1 for every 18kg of organic waste.
- Add daily organic waste (from kitchen & garden).
- Contents do not need to be mixed, stirred or shifted.
- Layer with adequate Remix Powder daily for smell-free, odour-free composting.
- Harvest compost after 3 weeks (first cycle) and then every 2 weeks.
How your purchase will help you:
- Supports small scale manufacturing.
- 100% decentralised composting
- Makes waste beautiful.
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Also available at Daily Dump outlets in select cities.
- For outside Bengaluru orders, please check with us on transportation costs.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on your location.
Note: This is a design copyright product. Approved by Pollution Control Board. Designed and Built in India for India. Price stated is for only 1 Gaia in Bengaluru. Accessories and Services will be extra. Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
There are no inquiries yet.