UV-C SANITIZATION DEVICE Surya
VAAYU INDIA – INDIA’S FIRST PATENTED HYBRID COOLING MACHINE – THE WINNING COMBINATION OF POWER & PERFORMANCE
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Vaayu, a known brand in innovation has developed Ultraviolet C Light-based sanitisation box UV-C, ultraviolet light with wavelength of 254 nanometres device.
MATERIAL: WOODEN/ METALLIC
- UV-C Sanitization Boxes for Sanitizing Currencies, Documents, Grocery, Vegetables, food items etc.
- Conveyor Belt Based Sanitisation System for Malls, Factories, Places of Worship, Hotels, Restaurants.
- The UV-C consists of a shorter, more energetic wavelength of light. It is particularly good at destroying genetic material in COVID-19.
- The radiation warps the structure of RNA which prevents the viral particles from making more copies of themselves. The UV-C kills microbes quickly.
- COVID-19 virus will be deactivated by using UVC lamps in one minute placed equidistantly in a box with a UV dose of 100 mg/cm2.
- The UV lamps used in the sanitisation box also emits 185 nm which produces ozone and is able to take care of the unexposed area on the surfaces of the objects placed in the box.
- The UV-C box is designed for disinfecting personal belongings like mobile phones, tablets, purses, currency, the cover of office files, etc.
- This measure can reduce the transmission of Coronavirus in office and public environments which is required to work in all conditions.
- Sanitisation of the items by employing UV-C light avoids the harmful effects of the chemicals used for the disinfection.
- This is environmentally friendly and is a contact-free effective sanitisation method.
Be the first to review “UV-C SANITIZATION DEVICE Surya”
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.