UV STERILIZATION CHAMBER
The Zeco Ultraviolet Sterilization chamber is a compact unit for the decontamination of things. The UV Germicidal lamp installed in it emits
high-energy irradiation for sterilization.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
The Zeco Ultraviolet Sterilization chamber is a compact unit for the decontamination of things. The UV Germicidal lamp installed in it emits high-energy irradiation for sterilization.
The following are steps to set up the Ultraviolet Sterilizer-
1. Connect the Ultraviolet Sterilizer to a grounded outlet of 220VAC
2. Turn on the power switch.
3. Make sure the lamp is functional by pressing the Switch Interlock with
4. Set sterilization time through timer by pressing + or – key recommended is 20-55 sec.
5. Place things inside the sterilizer and close the door
6. Press Green bottom for three second
7. Now the sterilization process will start and the same will end after the
completion of the set time.
8. Open the door and remove things
Do not look directly at the lighted UV LA. Severe eye inflammation can
result from exposure without eye protection.
A two minute exposure to the high energy radiation in the closed unit is
usually sufficient to kill most vegetative forms of bacteria.
UV STERILIZATION CHAMBER SPECS
Chamber Dimensions 20” x 25” x 30”
UV Intensity 170 microwatt/cm2
Power 220V AC 50 HZ
Weight 30 Kgs
UVGI lamp Life 18000 hours
Time required 20-50 seconds
Electricity consumption 130 W
Volume: size cubic fit 5 cubic feet
UV wavelength 254nm
Applications Courier Parcels, Food Materials (Raw/Cooked), Bags,
Handbags, Cash, Car Keys, wallets, and more
Construction SS Mirror Finish Inner & Outer skin with aluminum profile
Zeco product is warranted for one year from the date of supply for any manufacturing defects. Warranty not valid for any physical damage or damage due to mishandling.
There are no inquiries yet.