Unlike other solar panels ( solar roof tiles ) which need to be separately mounted upon a racking system and placed on the truss, Visaka Atum is both – the roof and the solar panel. It provides a sleek and simpler integrated solar rooﬁng system that increases energy generation by 20%.
- Solar Board with a density of 1250kg/cum thus increasing lifespan
- Increased efficiency due to thermal conductivity of 0.072 W/mtK
- Thermal Insulation reduces the temperatures by 35-40%
- Customizable sizes also available.
- Can be used on the building faced to gain maximum surface area and increase efficiency
|Maximum Power -Pmpp(W)||320|
|Positive Power Tolerance||0~2.5%|
|Open Circuit Voltage -Voc(V)||46.18|
|Short Circuit Current -Isc(A)||9.06|
|Maximum Power Voltage -Vmpp(V)||37.2|
|Maximum Power Current -lmpp(A)||8.61|
|Module Efficiency||Approx. 16%|
|Dimensions||1980 x 1010 x 14mm (Board Thickness)|
|Cells||Polycrystalline – 72 cells.|
|Junction Box||Rated current ≥ 15A,IP ≥ 67,TUV&UL|
|Connector||MC4/compatible with MC 4|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||-0.300±0.024%/°C|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.059±0.007%/°C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.342±0.004%/°C|
|Maximum System Voltage(V)||1000|
|Maximum Over-current Protection Rating||15A|
|Series Fuse Rating(A)||15|
|Reverse Current Overload(A)||20|
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.