EXCEL Cool Coat is powered with micro-fibres for excellent waterproofing & crack resistance. Can be applied on any type of surface like RCC (flat/slope), Tiled, Metal sheet, Asbestos sheet, colour coated metal sheet, Sidewalls, etc reflects 90% of the sun’s infrared rays. Reduces roof heat up to 20°c during peak summer. Your building remains cool even under intense sunlight conditions. Your staff remains cool and maintain a higher level of productivity.
EXCEL Cool Coat is powered with micro-fibres for excellent waterproofing & crack resistance. Can be applied on any type of surface like RCC (flat/slope), Tiled, Metal sheet, Asbestos sheet, colour coated metal sheet, Sidewalls, etc reflects 90% of the sun’s infrared rays.
Advantages of CoolCoat-
- Eco-friendly green-certified,Griha certified
- No solvents
- Very high Sri, ultra-low VOC, green manufacturing process
- CoolCoat reduced energy cost up to 30% energy saving paint-prevents the building from getting heated up thus resulting in a reduced cooling load up to 30%
- Low-cost application & maintenance, low cost – no recurring maintenance – dustproof – waterproof – fungus & mould resistant.
- Your humidification and air conditioning costs cut drastically up to 40%.
- Prevents island effect. Reduces global warming. Reflects 90% of the sun’s infrared rays. helps in reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses.
- Resistant to water, fungus, and mould. Improves the efficiency of roof ventilators.
- Ultraviolet resistant, water-based, colour stable. Buildings & roofs look brighter and new with all these advantages.
- Reflective + nano Insulative technology double action: prevents the roof from getting heated up even in harsh and dusty conditions. Resulting in cooler interiors even during peak summer.
- Paint Base Type -Water Based Paint
- Paint Type -Roof Paint
- Finish Matt Color- White
- Packaging Size- 4litres, 10litres, 20litres
- Number Of Coatings-2
- Coolcoat Surface Of Application-All types of roof surface
- Packaging Type- Pail Form Of Paint Liquid
- Coverage- 1ltr will cover 25sqft for double coating Coats Required 2 Shelf Life 12 Months
- Usage/Application -Brush / Roller Brand Excel
- Coating’s dry Time- 2-3 hours
- Country of Origin- Made in India
Normally reflective coating contains only reflective pigments which work on the basis of reflection. In the current scenario, carbon & fine dust settling is very high, which, when settles over the coated surface spoils the reflectivity of the coating.Thus the coating fails & desired performance is not achieved. To prevent this failure, It contains high-performance Nano-insulating material to efficiently protect heat from entering inside. Production Capacity: 1500 litres per day Delivery Time: Immediate (Depends on volume) Packaging Details: 4 litres, 10 litres, 20 litres.
Specification: Excel CoolCoat ( Cool Roof Coating )
|Litres||10 Ltr20 Ltr4 Ltr|
There are no inquiries yet.
₹1,558.00 – ₹7,434.00