FIRST COAT Interior Primer
FIRST COAT Interior Primer
Alkali Resistant Anti-efflorescent Interior Primer Apply one more coat of Octagreen interior primer. Allow drying for 6-8 hrs. Sand with emery paper-320 at required wipe clean.
The water-based range has low VOC and displays exceptional anti-fungal/bacteria/algae, hydro-phobic, UV resistance, heat insulation with elastomeric (stretchable to cover cracks) properties. Thus making them the ideal choice for interiors & exterior.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Water-based acrylic interior primer of finest quality is durable, water repellent, fungus/ algae/ bacteria-resistant, and hence can be used as an undercoat for a wide variety of interior surfaces.
- FINISH/USAGE: Interior
- TYPE: Water base Interior Primer
- COLORS AVAILABLE: White
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 120-160 square feet per litre per coat depends on the porosity of the substrate.
- LIMITATIONS: Not recommended for floors or decks.
- SURFACES: Interior plaster, drywall, concrete and masonry surfaces.
- NEW WORK: Surface must be clean, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign materials. Cracks and other holes should be repaired with suitable crack fillers for the best results. On new drywall, use of one coat of primer on wall putty & 2 coats of finish is recommended.
- STORAGE: Paint should be stored in a cool & dry place.
- PACKING: 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit, 1 Lit
- REFINISH WORK: Conditions listed above should be strictly followed. Previously painted, glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. All primers should be allowed to dry thoroughly before the application of finish coats. Chalky surfaces should be thoroughly washed.
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: For best results, ambient temperature is preferred. Frost, fog, or damp conditions should be avoided.
- APPLICATION: Paints should be stirred well before use. Use of roller or brush for applying paint is recommended. Application of only one coat primer & two coats finish is advisable.
- THINNING: Thinning is required for brush/roller application. Use only clean water and approximately 400-500 ml of water per lit.
- DRYING TIME: Surface dries naturally dust-free in 4 hours. Recoat should be applied only after 4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and humidity.
- CLEAN UP: Application equipment should be cleaned with soap and water.
|Thinning Ratio||1:0.5 to 1:1|
|Viscosity||82 VK at 250C|
|Sp. Gravity||1.35– 1.4 at 25oC|
|Method of application||Brush/Roller|
|Application temperature||Room temperature|
|Coverage Area||120-160sqft/liter/1 coat|
|Drying Time Surface Dry||4 hrs|
|Minimum recoat time||4 hrs|
|UV Stability||300 hrs+|
b)10% NaOH solution
|Passed IS+ Passed IS+|
Outstanding adhesion due to very high surface area of fine acrylic materials –by virtue of which it gets embedded in the surface (not a film like), high resistance to weathering (UV, Fungus, water etc.) and blistering, low VOC, high coverage area with desirable ease of application characterize this product.
Be the first to review “FIRST COAT Interior Primer”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.