Residential THP Series (AHE D25 THP)
100% Brand Guarantee
Devoted to the indoor air processing 14 years
Manfacturer Reputation Guarantee
ERV with Sub HEPA F9 Filter:
- Double high efficient filters.
- Operating theatre clean class material.
- Filtration class is up to F9, passing national GB/T 14295 standards.
This is one of the most valuable products
- Energy saving air exchange: Effectively recover the heat energy, which lost by air exchange (fresh air load) ,which can save the cost of air conditioning.
- Save equipment: because it can reduce the fresh air load greatly, part of the heat energy can be recovered, the air conditioning equipment can be appropriately miniaturized.
- Humidity regulating function: during refrigeration, remove the external air which with high humidity and supply air as close to the indoor humidity. During heating, convert dry outdoor air into indoor humidity, and supply air as close to the indoor humidity.
- Comfortable air exchange: indoor temperature changes in little during air exchange. Due to simultaneous air exhaust and air supply, air exchange also can be stable in a highly sealed room.
- Sound insulation effect: Body air duct and heat exchange core have sound insulation effect, can prevent outdoor noise into the indoor, or prevent indoor noise to the outdoor, do not damage the office and other public places environment.
- Regarding Air exchange method:
- Energy recovery and ventilation: heat exchange for outdoor air and indoor air to get close to the temperature and humidity of indoor air and then supply air to the room.
Performance Parameter : AHE D25 THP
OUTDOOR HAZE AIR IS NOT SAFE, NEITHER INDOOR
Common Ventilation Issues for
Homes and Light Commercial Buildings
The HRV unit brings a continuous supply of fresh air into a home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. During winter, fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs, while during summer, the incoming air is pre-cooled if the house is equipped with an air cooling system.
Supply Only Fan Application
Postive Air Pressure
Forces hot and/or humid air into walls and insulation.
Exhaust Only Fan Application
Negative Air Pressure
The unfiltered air increases risks of mold and causes energy costs to be higher.
Energy saving principle
SA temp. = (RA temp. -IA temp.) Xtemp. recovery efficiency + OA temp. Example: 14.8°C = (20°C-0°C) x 74% + 0°C
SA temp. = IA tmep.-(IA temp. -RA temp.) Xtemp. recovery efficiency Example: 27.8t = 33°C-(33°C-26°C) x 74%
Why You’ll Love owning our Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Indoor air is fresh, comfortable and healthy
- Allergy & asthma triggers are removed
- Room-to-room climates are more consistent
- Dust less often
- Helps control pet odors
- You’ II feel better – even sleep better
- Your home will be safer from mold and mildew
- Pet and cooking odors are cleared quickly
- Maintenance is easy – system even alerts when it’ s time for a filter change
- The service life of your HVAC system is extended
- Quiet operation
- Best product support available
Be the first to review “Residential THP Series (AHE D25 THP)”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.