ULTRA GUARD Waterproof Exterior Emulsion
Ultra Guard Waterproof Elastomeric Exterior Emulsion with crack-bridging property is a protective coat in all weather conditions.
Directions for Use (Exterior)
Cleaning: Ensure that the surface to be painted is free from any loose paint, dirt, grease dampness or seepage. Any previous growth of fungus, algae, or moss is to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing and cleaning with water.
Primer: Freshly plastered surface should be allowed to cure completely. For both fresh and repainted surfaces, apply one coat of Octagreen’s First Coat Exterior Primer by recommended thinning with water. Allow the primer coat to dry for 4 hrs.
Topcoat: Apply 2-3 coats by diluting 1lit., with a maximum of 400 ml. of clean water. A gap of 4-6 hrs should
be given between the coats. Ensure that horizontal surfaces like the top of windows, ledges, etc., are painted with one additional coat. Ultraguard has been formulated to be applied as package consistency. Dilution if required with a maximum of 300ml. of clean water.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Ultra Guard Waterproof Emulsion is a 100% acrylic, anti-fungal, anti-algae, glossy emulsion with very high waterproofing properties. This is a highly durable, water repellent, UV resistant, fungus/ algae/ bacteria-resistant, thermally insulating, elastomeric, anti-sticking, and hence can be used as a finish for a wide variety of exterior and interior surfaces. It provides a glossy, decorative finish to the surface.
- FINISH/USAGE: Exterior
- TYPE: water-base Exterior Primer
- COLORS AVAILABLE: 4 bases (white, light, medium, dark) are available. The base material may be tinted with universal colourants to a full range of custom colours.
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 70-80 square feet per litre for 2 coats depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- LIMITATIONS: Not recommended for floors or decks.
- SURFACES: Apart from exterior plaster, drywall, concrete and masonry this emulsion can also be effectively applied on exterior hardboard siding, gypsum board, concrete, and masonry surfaces.
- NEW WORK: Surface must be clean, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign materials. Cracks and other holes should be repaired with suitable crack fillers for the best results. On new drywall, use of one coat of primer on wall putty & 2 coats of finish is recommended.
- PACKING: 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit, 1 Lit.
- REFINISH WORK: Conditions listed above should be strictly followed. Previously painted, glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. All primers should be allowed to dry thoroughly before the application of finish coats. Chalky surfaces should be thoroughly washed.
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: For best results, ambient temperature is preferred. Frost, fog, or damp conditions should be avoided.
- APPLICATION: Paints should be stirred well before use. Use of roller or brush for application of paint is recommended. Application of only one coat primer & two coats finish is advisable.
- Thinning is required for brush/roller application. Use only clean water and approximately 400-500 ml of water per lit.
- DRYING TIME: Surface dries naturally dust-free in 4 hours. Recoat should be applied only after 4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and humidity.
- CLEAN UP: Application equipment should be cleaned with soap and water.
|Type||Elastomeric Waterproof Emulsion|
|Thinning Ratio||No thinning|
|Viscosity by stormer||77KV at 25oC|
|Sp. Gravity||1.10 at 25oC|
|Method of application||Brush/Roller|
|Application temperature||Room temperature|
|Coverage Area||70-80sq ft/liter|
|Drying Time Surface Dry||4 hrs|
|Minimum recoat time||4 hrs|
|UV Stability||300 hrs+|
|Gloss||Glossy / Sheen|
|Alkali Resistance a)NH4OH vapour b)10% NaOH solution||Passed IS+ Passed IS+|
Outstanding adhesion – by virtue of which it gets embedded in the surface (not a film like), high resistance to weathering (UV, Fungus, water etc.) and blistering, low VOC, high coverage area with desirable ease of application characterize the product. Additional features include its elastomeric (stretchable paint that covers cracks) and anti-sticking abilities. It produces an all-season and breathable type finish. It provides robust performance due to inorganic, structurally defect-free particles, incorporated in the paint matrix.
Be the first to review “ULTRA GUARD Waterproof Exterior Emulsion”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.