COOL TOP ECO – COOL, Elastomeric & Crack Free Roof Coating
Cool Top Eco amends the roof and provides energy conservation with temperature stability. It’s being eco-friendly, almost nil VOC adds to environmental benefits. Different pastel colour shades can also be achieved with reflective pigments. Cooler Roofs mean longer life of roofs with crack prevention & contribution to indoor cooling.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
Cool Tops Eco is a single component elastomeric ready to use emulsion with high reflectivity & high emissivity. Cool Top Eco has an SRI of 102. It is self-priming and can be applied directly to substrate with brush/roller & spray. Two to three coats of Cool Top Eco gives temperature difference on the substrate exposed to solar radiations. Cool Top Eco amends the roof and provides energy conservation with temperature stability. It’s being eco-friendly, almost nil VOC adds to environmental benefits. Different pastel colour shades can also be achieved with reflective pigments. Cooler Roofs mean longer life of roofs with crack prevention & contribution to indoor cooling.
- Shake Cool top eco well before use.
- Apply 1st priming coat of self-priming with diluted Cool Top Eco with about 400 ml water OR with Nano prime primer.
For Finishing, coat dilutes the Cool Top Eco with 200 ml water per 1 Kg.
- Apply 1st finishing coat of Cool top eco by brush/roller or spray & allow drying for at least 1 hr.
- Apply 2nd finishing coat on the coated roof with an interval of 2 – 3 hrs. Allow drying for 2 – 3 hrs.
- Allow curing for 12 hrs.
- Substrates: Can be applied on any type of Substrate & Material
1. Old / New roofs
2. Masonry roofs or facade
3. Rough / Smooth/textured roofs
4. Flat / Slant / Corrugated roofs
5. Metal sheets / Asbestos / Cement roofs
- Area of Application:
1. All new and old constructed residential & industrial flat, sloping & industrial corrugated roofs, tanks.
2. Existing cementations substrates like concrete screeds, above china mosaic/tiles etc.
- Application conditions : Substrate temperature +10 ⁰ C min. / + 60 ⁰ C max.
- Application methods: Can be applied by brush/roller or spray.
- Thinner: Water (to be mixed on-site during application)
- Dry to touch: 30 min
- Full cure time: 12 hrs.
- Recoating period: Min 2 hrs.
- Imp Precaution: Dry mop the surface every time before application of any coat
- Avoid: Avoid the application during the peak afternoon time in hot climatic conditions.
- Cleaning of equipment: Clean immediately with water.
Ensure that all surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, oil, grease and any contamination. The surface to be treated has to be cleaned by a wire brush. Remove all dust stains, corrosion, vegetative growth, efflorescence, algae. The surface must be clean, crack-free and in good condition. Wash the substrate thoroughly. Let the surface dry.
- Appearance: Viscous emulsion
- Colour: White
- pH: 6 – 7
- Fineness: 6+
- Viscosity: Variable
- Specific gravity : 1.33 ± 2 kg/lt.
- Texture: Smooth paint-like effect.
- Colour: Ethnic white, customized lighter shade can be developed.
- Finish: Takes the shape of the substrate.
- Cool Top Eco keeps the surface cool at the highest temp also.
- Stops heating of roofs due to sun exposure.
- Reduces surface temperature by up to 10–12 0 C in peak summers.
- Reduces Indoor Temperature by 2 – 30C.
- Air conditioning running cost reduces by up to 10 – 20 %.
- Electricity bills are saved up to 20%.
- Reduces Heat Island Effect.
- Eco-friendly (Inert & Non-toxic); Used for Green buildings.
- Single component, easy to apply.
- Good abrasion resistance & bond strength bears normal foot traffic so recommended for all type of roofs & industrial roofs too.
- Good resistance – against Infrared rays & algae & fungal growth.
- Excellent alkali resistance. Resistance to chalking & flaking.
- When applied on metal sheets; Prevents corrosion of metal sheets.
- Minimum life of 2 – 3 years.
Specification: COOL TOP ECO – COOL, Elastomeric & Crack Free Roof Coating
There are no inquiries yet.