Kambha 4T Large Composter
Our popular large stack product with an extra unit. This extra tier means that each unit is not as heavy when shifting units. Holds the same volume of waste as the 3 T Kambha – 1 kg per day.
Submit the inquiry to get direct support from our product team
*Our terracotta products are handmade by craftspeople and may vary slightly in size & form from the photograph. This product is protected by a Creative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – ShareAlike license.
Ideal for apartments, tight spaces, lighter to lift each unit
Family of 4 to 5 = 1 Kambha 4 T Large
1 kg waste/day = 1 Kambha 4 T Large
Additional = 1 Small Leave it Pot
Dimensions = 14″ dia x 43″ height
The 4 tier large stack composter has fast become popular as it can handle the same volume as its 3 tier counterpart but is lighter to lift and shift. Suitable for a family of 4 to 5, can handle 1 kg of waste per day. Fits into tight spaces, you can tuck it in the corner of your terrace, garden or balcony. Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and fool proof composting. You do not need to stir daily if you are using Remix Powder. Comes with a handbook on how to use.
- Ideal for individual homes to compost in flats, apartments and tight spaces.
- Family of 4-5 is equal to 1 4 T Large Kambha and 1 small Leave it pot to manage waste comfortably for life. (Yesthis can hold your daily waste everyday, for years to come, organic waste reduces in volume by 80%).
- Every installed 4 T Kambha keeps about 30 kgs of waste from landfill / month (360 kgs / year).
- Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and fool proof composting.
- For outdoor use only. For use on a balcony, terrace or garden.
- Requires a sheltered area away from direct rain (or use our Kambha raincoat large).
- Holes in the surface and porosity of terracotta regulates moisture and airflow optimally
- Harvest compost every time the base unit is full (about every 6 weeks).
- Rodent proof.
- Handcrafted terracotta, made by artisan communities.
- Its modular design makes replacement of parts simple and cost effective.
Comes with a handbook.
On long term use, white flakes may start to appear on the surface of the composter. Scrub with tamarind paste and wipe with a cloth to get it to look as good as new!
The inside does not need to be cleaned when restarting a cycle
If you want to paint your composter, do use water based paints so that the porosity of the terracotta is not compromised.
The exterior emulsion paints work best.
- All products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you. No complaint will be
- entertained after you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- Dogs, monkeys or a careless gesture could damage or break a unit so do handle with care.
- Replacement parts available. Yes, terracotta is breakable (but then, so are hearts).
- Any damage to the product while delivering will be replaced
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No cash on Delivery
- Available in select cities at Daily Dump Partners
- Rates will vary in every city since it is a locally hand-crafted product
- Delivery charges based on location (We will call you before delivering)
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days 🙂
There are no inquiries yet.