Magic Mist is energy saving box based on Evaporative cooling which cools the surrounding area of the outdoor unit and helps achieve an energy saving of 10 % to 25% Unique balancing of the Magic mist box optimizes misting to maximize power savings while minimizing water consumption. The result is a hands-off approach to limit your energy use without sacrificing comfort.
No. of Mister nozzle – 2
Water Uses – 2.5 Liters/hr per nozzle
Power Source – 230V/1P/50Hz
Box power – DC 5 volts / 3 Amps
Pressure – 60 Psig
Power Consumption -15 watts
Where can it be used?
- Split Air Conditioner
- Cassette Air Conditioner
- VRF Air Conditioning System
- VRV Air Conditioning System
- Air Cooled Chiller System
- Ductable Air Conditioning System
EASY TO INSTALL:
- Magic Mist is easy to install and gives you years of trouble free service and maximize the savings
- Easy installation: Do it yourself in 15-20 minutes
- Auto cut off with AC unit
- Choosing the Location and mounting Magic mist box
- Mounting the Magic Mist manifold Spray Bars
- Connecting the Water supply and Magic mist box
- Connecting Magic mist box and manifold misting bar
- Attaching Magic Mist box to your AC outdoor
MAGIC MIST MAINTENANCE:
The Magic Mist calcium cartridge filter must be replaced in
Spray Nozzle Cleaning
If the spray nozzles become clogged or lose spray pattern,
switch OFF the magic mist, put one or two drop of nozzle
cleaner on the tip of the mist nozzle.
AC Condenser Cleaning
In areas with hard water (TDS > 500 PPM), a film may occur
on the surfaces on or around your AC unit.
Occasionally spray down your AC unit to keep it clean, as also
recommended by AC manufacturers
There are no inquiries yet.